We all are fighting with one common enemy ‘COVID-19’. Our life has been stuck, and we don’t have any other choice but lock ourselves in the home.We all the worried but positive thing is that we are with our family.During this period we can invest our time for skill development or enhancement.
What should be the criteria of the skills?
- We can enhance the skill set which has an impact on our career or job
- The skillset which we can learn first
- Skills which we can learn work from home
- Skills which require less time to learn
These are a few skills that I have learnt during the lockdown period.
- Engaging myself more into Linkedin
- Participating in Zoom meeting
- Blog writing
Thanks and regards, Swati Nag If you intend to have guidance in any of the below Topics, Connect with me at email@example.com
3.Government (Govt.) Jobs
7.HR Consulting service
- franchise business ideas
9.Best Resume Building Site