Resume – the term itself is self-explanatory. A resume is the first impression of a job seeker.
So What is a Resume?
Summarization of qualification, background, academics and professional experience of any individual, which is documented. A resume is generally used while applying for a
position in the industry, non-profit organizations, and the public sector entities.
Having been said that, we must be very specific and presentable our life’s work. Be it the academics, publications, qualifications, certification – everything. So while drafting one’s resume we must be very
While drafting a Resume, we must keep in mind the specialty and accomplishments one possesses.
Starting with a short self-introduction as a headline, we need to continue with our academics and career growth.
Systematic guideline for Resume building:
1. Start with a short summary of who you are and why you’re the right person for the job.
2. Highlight accomplishments more along with a gist of your responsibilities.
3. List your employment history along with your experience detail.
4. Education and other Activities will follow the order. 5. Mentioning the Certifications and awards you have won to date will be the next in the row.
6. Concluding with personal details and interests will complete your profile.
Resume construction varies as per the profile of any job seeker. Even more, a job seeker can customize the information as per the profile they want to apply for.
A very classy strategy has been explained, by Mr Gaurav Agarwal, who is an expert in Resume Writing skill, how to make your first impression impactful.
To get to know this lifetime knowledge you may contact directly at 7605078586 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. With just a nominal fee you will get to learn how to create a resume of your
own and how to make your profile more impactful.
I’m accessible on Linkedin as well
You can access the Course through this Link:
Penned by Mr. Souma Chatterjee