Android Developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android Operating System.
- Translate designs & wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build & maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality & responsiveness of the application.
- Identify & correct bottlenecks & fixbugs.
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and atomization.
- Integration of SDK, different versions of android, and to deal with different screen sizes.
- API integration to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Analyze UI design patterns.
- Design applications around natural UI, such as ‘Touch’.
- Working on offline storage,threading & performance tuning.
- Working on open source Android & libraries.
- To understand & integrate code versioning tools, such as Git.
- To write Java & Core Java code.
Budget (CTC/In hand)-
Hike on Last Salary