Key Responsibility Areas:
1) Volume & Customer : To Drive & Deliver – Volume, Value, Customer engagement, new
customer acquisition goals for local and national markets.
2) Management of Online Marketplaces: To be responsible for Complete Management of
online Marketplaces (eg. Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal etc), understand and
leverage digital marketing tools to create consumption and deliver the same.
3) Campaign Design & Execution: To Conceptualize and drive innovative Shopper initiatives,
develop a total beverage strategy and OBPPC plans, design and implement marketing
campaigns and promo activities.
4) Platform execution and price monitoring : To be responsible for ROI on ad spends /
ACOS across Marketplaces & Digital marketing platforms, close monitoring with the help
of OSA report and E-Red report.
5) Stock planning & logistics based on sale forecast: To Co-ordinate with BU Supply chain
team, to monitor stock availability as per the forecast at customer level.
6) Lead Customer Joint Business Planning (JBP) : To initiate and lead in alignment for the
business territory, do competition analysis, creating product titles and product
description for Marketplace listings (eg. Amazon, Flipkart, etc.)
7) Monitor the flow of business plans [monthly and quarterly to customers, following up
and monitor the open POs] and execute in time to achieve 90% fill rate, ensure SLA
[Service Level Agreements] for order processing for in-house fulfilled orders, packaging
quality and courier performance. Focus on building the overall service capabilities of the
8) Managing relationships: To maintain good relationship with Account Managers of
various online portals, with e-B2B local team to conduct regular market work on
estimating distribution reach and MOP sanity.
Work exp : 3-5 years experience in leading FMCG company
Must possess working knowledge about E-commerce, must be aware of the present
e-commerce scenario, must be updated about related things
Experience of working on modern retail e-commerce platforms, awareness of Key
Should be young , dynamic and very sharp
Education Qualification: MBA or equivalent
CTC : 5-6 lakhs per annum ( though it is not a constraint for the right candidate)