EXPERIENCE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· 4+ years of experience in cloud technologies, especially in AWS & Azure, with overall IT experience of 7-8 plus years.
· Experience in creating Cloud based infrastructure as per business requirements and within the Organization framework
· Experience in creating infrastructure within secure VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) of AWS/Azure
· Experience in creating and maintaining scripts to provision/de-provision instances required for workloads.
· Maintain organizational security compliances like passwords, key rotation policies
· Create & maintain various types of alerts that monitor systems health and report any issues to SysOps team to resolve and/or escalate to the right teams
· Cost savings/Cost Optimization is a vital activity, lifecycle management from start/stop instances to ensuring adherence to regular checks on what all can be optimized
· Collaborate and work with DEV team to deploy newer version patches/fixes for vulnerabilities for cloud servers
· Managing full AWS/Azure Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation and Security.
· Migrating existing on premise applications to AWS/Azure cloud.
· Setting up and administering multi-tier workload environments
· Configure and fine-tune cloud infrastructure systems (account/regions/zones etc.)
· Perform cloud platform level software upgrades
· Develop scripts for automating Cloud/server tasks
· Establish and improve metrics, monitor cloud AWS/Azure utilization of resources using CloudWatch
· Perform on premise resources backup by utilizing AWS Services
· Deploy automation infrastructure by utilizing AWS Cloud Formation techniques