WE ARE HIRING FOR CREDIT MANAGEMENT SERVICE PROVIDING COMPANY.
Support the Asia Pacific Information Commercial teams by providing services on a full range of functions, including but not limited to contract issuing, renewal support, documentation and tariffication for prospects, invoice creating, dealing with client requests and service complaints and issues to achieve the smooth running of information sales in the region.
• Providing commercial support to front office teams, for prospects and existing customers within the
region. External focus with ability to discuss with clients and third parties directly.
• Support sales staff with creating Indicative offers to clients and Pricing. Update the contract information in our local system and draft contracts, sign the agreements, make contract amendments and raise Invoices through our local systems.
• Support ongoing customer service requests through adherence of the commercial workflows including documents construction, database management, liaising with the accounts department for invoicing purposes and assisting Account managers with the management client requests.
• Liaising with global teams on enquiries, disputes, and general day to day task.
• Receiving calls and emails from clients to ensure closure of complaints and communicating the actions taken to the stakeholders in a poised and confident manner.
• Taking ownership of the request or complaint and ensuring they are handled effectively within TAT.
Monitoring the helpdesk and customer service executives on a regular basis.
• Cooperating, coordinating and communicating with other departments to ensure good customer experience and sharing consolidated feedback reports with the team for improvement of services.
• Highlight to the manager any discrepancies and actions to be taken. Ensure full compliance in all tasks.
• Assist manager in preparing the monthly report and related statistics as required by management.
Skill Set required:
• Demonstrates proactive attitude
• Demonstrate ability to complete task accurately and on time with minimum supervision.
• Demonstrates teamwork both with function and across functions to achieve the overall company goals
• Able to understand the problem and effectively communicate the solution to the commercials/customers
• Sound knowledge about the process and guidelines and the requirements of the commercials/ clients
• To pursue continuous improvement by seeking ways to develop products, services or processes for increased efficiency or effectiveness, regardless of where the product, service or process started.
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well with all levels across the region
• Provide input to ensure ongoing improvements and developments of existing workflows for the commercial team
Given the current situation other criterias:
• Candidates who are currently in Bangalore are preferred
· Have space to keep desktop at home, power back up & have wired internet connectivity at home
• Experience in financial/ insurance industry – Preferred.
• Experience in the information industry – Preferred
Qualification- Degree in Finance / Management or related disciplines.