Years of Experience- 1-2yrs
Salary : Rs. 3.00 Lakhs p.a
Support the Asia Pacific Commercial teams by providing services on a full range of functions, including but not limited to policy issuing and renewal support, documentation and tariffication for prospects, invoicing and turnover declaration, KYC/UBO/Finscan etc to achieve the annual revenue targets to be assigned each year.
- Providing commercial support to front office teams, for prospects and policy holders within the
- Support the commercial team and provide ongoing customer service through adherence to the commercial workflows including documents construction, database management, liaising with the accounts department for invoicing purposes and assisting the Account managers with the management of the renewal process.
- Continued Knowledge Building of technical expertise on the Clients Products and Services.
- Liaising with accounts team and commercial team for invoice disputes, enquiries and general day to day task.
- Able to complete a task align to the compliance with the group standard (as per process manuals) and ensure implementation of the latest group standard (as per process manuals)
- Assisting commercial teams on complete Know Your Customer/Ultimate Beneficial Owner/Finscan process on the policy holders within the APR region.
Skills for the position:
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written (Mandatory)
- Solid experience in financial/ insurance industry – Preferred.
Process of selection: 2 or 3 round of VC interviews