Experience- Min 1.5 years
Digital Marketer JD:
1. Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products
and services of a company.
2. Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
3. Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
4. Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize
marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search
advertising using web analytics tools.
5. Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
6. Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
7. Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
8. Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s
social content visibility.
9. Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
10. Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea,
budget planning, and implementation schedules.
11. Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
12. Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital
marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
13. Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data,
and identifying trends and insights (for Facebook marketing)
14. Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
15. Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
16. Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
17. In-depth website analysis.
Good communication skills
Skill- SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
Good to have knowledge in Website development