We are hiring for India’s leading financial services providing company.
· Syndication of long- term and short- term debt for corporate customers.
. Preparation of IM, legal documents, CMA and Financial model
· Maintaining and enhancing business quality and relationship with Corporate, banks and Financial Institutions.
· Closing mandates independently.
· Planning and Executing Business Development Strategies.
· Developing the client base and maintaining a relationship with existing clients.
· Sourcing of High- Value Mandates.
· Approach, Breakthrough meet Top Management of Reputed Mid/Large Corporates to explore opportunities of partnering with them for Raising Funds via Debt Equity route by closing the Mandate with the identified Prospect.
· Preparing client pitch books and proposals, marketing materials and management internal presentations.
· Researching and analyzing clients’ financial profile and market dynamics to assist in the identification of potential opportunities.
· Reviewing deal documentation and performing transaction return analysis.
· Working with various departments within the Bank to ensure proper processing of deals through closing.
· Creating and maintaining a database of comparable transactions.
· Assisting in the maintenance of accurate deal pipeline reporting and the ongoing monitoring of portfolio and budget tracking
· Liaising with market participants and different areas of the Bank, such as Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Debt Advisory, Risk, Legal, and Operations.
· 5+ years of working experience in the loan syndication and restructuring
· Trained in financial modeling at investment banks, PE firms.
· Ability to close mandates independently.
· Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships.
· Strong in Execution.
Location : Kolkata
CTC : upto 9 Lacs p.a. (depending upon experience and current ctc)
Qualification : MBA (Finance)/ CA