Exp-Minimum 2 years, Salary- Upto 4.2 to 5 (LPA)
- Audit file for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance before sending out initial disclosures and Loan Estimate
- Prepare LE and confirm fees and pricing are accurate, and release to borrowers via e-Sign
- Track disclosures that need to be sent and send via e-sign portal or paper fulfillment as appropriate
- Monitor Change of Circumstance requests and ensure re-disclosures and COC notices are in compliance and issued within required timeframes
- Maintain efficient levels of service and comply with regulatory timelines associated with the completion and dissemination of loan disclosures
- Prepare initial Closing Disclosure, ensuring all fees are accurate, and send to borrower via e-Sign.
- Prepare Post Consummation Closing Disclosure, ensuring all fees are accurate and that all fee variances are cured. Request and forward refund checks to borrower with PC CD.
- Process adverse action loans and prepare Statement of Denial on declined loans. Audit adverse loans for ECOA and HMDA compliance.
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Review COC for accuracy and re-disclosure requirements and send to LO/LOA/Borrower E-folder in predefined bucket, update information into the conversation log.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent Communication & Email Skills
- Knowledge of RESPA 2015 & TRID requirements
- Basic mathematical knowledge; ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply.
- Knowledge of personal computers and applicable software. (Microsoft Office, Point, and Excel).
- US Mortgage Originations
- Initial Disclosures or Disclosure Desk
- Experienced in Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure Review
- Experienced in 2015 Itemizations
- Thorough knowledge of TRID and RESPA LE/CD requirements
- Working knowledge of RESPA “Change in Circumstances”, including: Valid vs. Invalid changed circumstances reasons
- Some prior financial experience preferred