iOS Developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the iOS Operating System.
• Design & build applications for iOS platform
• Ensure performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
• Identify & correct bottlenecks & fix bugs.
• Maintain code quality, organization & automatization.
• Working with objective-c or swift and cocoa touch.
• Working with iOS frameworks such as core data, core animation, etc.
• Use APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
• Work with other web technologies & standards.
• To understand Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Work with low level C-based libraries
• To upload app on App Store & analyze.
hike on last salary