Role: Handling the Business Information Support (BIS) tasks as defined by the Group standards to support the Client’s credit insurance business.
· Maintain and update the Group database; process worklist tasks from the automatic workflow; ensure SLAs are respected whilst maintaining quality and productivity as set by internal processing time standards.
· Process added value tasks on files with an exposure level as defined by the Group
· Create “classical enquiry orders” upon request from the Underwriting department.
· Provide further information to underwriters, when requested.
· Highlight to underwriters any adverse information which is relevant to a review of exposure, particularly when a DRA is downgraded and exposure is significant.
· Pro-actively build and maintain good working relationships with Underwriting and Information colleagues.
· Good Financial Knowledge
· Basic understanding of Corporate law and accounting principles
· Basic knowledge of macroeconomics & industry sector drivers
· Basic knowledge of the Client’s Credit insurance and information products
· Basic knowledge of group legal structures
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel & Word, etc.)
Candidate should be available in Bangalore location
Class 10th onwards minimum 60% marks required
Fresher graduate can apply with excellent communication skills.