- Completely review, process, lock, extend, and revise mortgage loan rate lock requests submitted by mortgage loan officers or operations team members
- Analyze and resolve associated operational issues associated with rate lock mismatches
- Provide guidance and support to the loan origination staff allowing them to focus on customer contact and analysis of new transactions.
- Process and record rate lock modifications making certain the pricing is exact, and falls within the investor’s guideline parameters
- Work as a team with sales, processing, underwriting, closing, and management to ensure the loans in your pipeline are sold quickly within compliance of corporate policies and RESPA
- Research pricing requests and update system with and required pricing changes
- Handle pricing related questions regarding policies, procedures, and investor guidelines.
- Understand pricing for all offered mortgage loan products.
- Locking loans with Investors
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Minimum of 2+ years of mortgage experience preferred,
- Basic mortgage product knowledge
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Encompass software is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with mortgage underwriting, sales staff, and clients.
- Effective interpersonal relationships with customers, management, and team members.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high-pressure environment while maintaining professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as in house document retrieval and electronic communications
- Any Graduate with good written and verbal communication
- Trained or Certified in MS Excel
Budget : 6 Lpa (Maximum)
Immediate Joiners preferred.