4 – 10 Years Annual Salary- INR 900000 – 1300000 Work Location- Gurgaon, Haryana, India Must Haves:
Only candidates certified as PWD (People with Disability) are being considered.
Accepted type of disabilities: Locomotive, Hearing/Speech Impairment, Low vision(40-60%), Polio or Leprosy Cured
The candidate must be willing to relocate to Gurgaon
The client is only looking for Differently Ables candidates – (people with disability) and a PWD certificate.
The role is focused on providing maintenance, operational support and troubleshooting of network and security solutions using routers, switches, wireless controllers, load balancers, firewalls, web proxies and network access control systems. Servicing requests and implementation of changes that serve the business is also a key delivery.
The key technical skills required for this role include:
- solid understanding of Firewalls (Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto)
- solid understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies, in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE would be an advantage.
- solid experience in more than one network / network security platforms:
- Wireless (Cisco or Aruba)
- Cisco Ironport Web Proxies
- strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- customer-focused with a “service first” mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- the ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning and improvement.