Experience- 2 to 3 years and pay scale of 4 to 5 lacs PA.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Knowledge of automation tool Selenium/Ranorex
- Test experience across web, mobile, desktop applications.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Good to Have :
- Performance testing experience with Jmeter or any other tool
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing manual as well as test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.