1. To identify and acquire the customers
2. Maintaining the relationship with the customers.
3. Retention of customers
4. To cross-sell the investment party products
5. To ensure to reach the revenue target. Acquiring new and prospective customers Understanding the requirements of the prospect.
Providing clients with advices that helps them to sort out their problems in investment. Ensuring future business from those prospective customers in the long run.
1. Generate revenues and AUM for the company as per the expectation
2. Give high priority service to the customers as per the company processes
3. Advise clients on a range of products viz. Equity, Mutual Funds, PMS in stocks and securities broking, derivatives, bonds and all the products promoted by the company.
Designation – Relationship Manager – Sales
Experience – 1-6 Years
Location – Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Ahmedabad,
Qualification – Graduates