Location: Delhi NCR
Office: WFH till 31-Dec-21 or until end of Covid-19 pandemic.
Reporting: Head of Sales
Budget: INR 3 Lakhs (Fixed) plus incentives
Education: Min graduate degree
Prior Work Experience: Min 1 year full-time relevant experience
We know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team.
That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal SDR would have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Create and/or source a well-researched database of potential or prospective customers
- Generate warm, qualified leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and assist sales executives to complete the next steps in the sales process
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Database Creation
- Utilizing internet research & LinkedIn to create a comprehensive prospects database
- Lead Generation
- Promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls / 30 emails per day
- Scheduling initial prospecting meetings for the sales team
- Enabling the Sales team
- Providing in depth information to the sales team to enable the most productive demos
- Working with the Sales Director to grow a specific sales territory & to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
- Help the Marketing team as needed to build awareness on special projects / events and add prospective customers generated back into the lead-generation funnel
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce/CRM software
- Providing reports to the internal management teams as periodically required