Experience on 8.2 in mendatory.
The site core developer is responsible to gather deep technical insights into an existing Sitecore
environment, provide detailed analysis of the code, recommend activities for Sitecore environment
and develop new features & enhancements.
• Participate in requirements gathering, code development, scrum-session, develop unit & QA
regression testing plans.
• Support daily website operations including fixes & enhancements to the Sitecore platform.
• Prepare business & technical requirements for the assigned projects.
• Analyze & troubleshoot reported website issues.
• Prepare user & technical documentation.
• Perform requisite testing (Unit / System / Performance / Usability).
• Manage change & configuration management along with deployment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Overall 5-8 years of experience in web & content management systems.
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in Sitecore development & support for building scalable
sitecore MVC web applications.
• Experience with .NET framework and C#.
• Experience in databases & servers are a plus.
• Minimum education: Preferably B.E., BTech, MCA.
• Languages: English written & spoken.
Budget-75k to 1,20,000/-