We are hiring for a reputed IT Company
● Providing effective customer service to customers using in-depth knowledge of company products
● Collaborate with other teams to meet and exceed customer service expectations
● Troubleshoot installation and testing problems across multiple programming languages and build environments.
● Help customers find product solutions.
● Escalate issues to Support Manager based on the severity of the issue
● Update user documentation.
● Providing excellent customer service and product knowledge to maintain customer satisfaction.
● Collecting customer feedback on features, bugs and other areas of importance and delivering this information to our product team
● Strong development skills including; Test automation, Mobile and Web development testing methods
● Knowledge of Operating Systems and App Support for: Windows, iOS, Linux, SQL, HTML5
● Knowledge of Integrations such as: Jira, Jenkins, Teamcity, Selenium WebDriver
● Stong knowledge of support process related to ticket tracking tools including any like Salesforce, Zendesk
● Knowledge of and hands-on experience with remote troubleshooting technologies
● Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong ability to work independently and within a team
● Ability to multi-task across multiple products within different technology platforms
● English and German fluency both written and spoken
● Ability to work an 8 hour shift within the business hours of CEST
● 2 years development experience with an emphasis on application testing and scripting
● 2 years experience in a customer facing role with a SaaS software/application development company
● 1 year experience with technical documentation writing
Exp : 4-6 years
CTC 14-16 Lpa
GERMAN LANGUAGE EXPERT