Hiring for a reputed IT Company
● The candidate needs to be very well versed with the CSS world, and also is very
well aware of all the new style guidelines coming.
● Keep abreast of latest UI/UX Trends, Techniques, and Technologies
● The UI developer needs to work as a bridge between the team of UI/UX
designers and application developers
● The primary work will be to create pixel-perfect web pages which are required to
be a direct replica of the approved UI templates and mockups into real
● Should be able to develop and deliver responsive designs using the latest
● Collaborating with UI/UX design team in creating style guides before starting any
● The opportunity to code on JS should be well received.
● Should adhere to the best of the industry standards while designing.
● Very high proficiency in HTML5, CSS3.
● Experience of SASS and BEM is also important.
● Work experience with the latest Material UI + JSS is a huge plus.
● Work experience with React JS is also a huge plus.
● Should be creative and understand and analyze the user experience while
● Should comprise the capability to design a consistent and responsive UI across
● Knowledge of the basic Bootstrap library is good to have.
● Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd and other visual/wire-framing tools will
be good to have.
● Excellent visual design skill with sensitivity to user-system interaction
● Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
● Passionate about design, creativity, and ability to think out of the box
● Good knowledge of current design standards and a keen interest in imbibing the
● UI/UX design experience for Web Applications, Responsive sites, and Mobile
● Should be open to feedback and a genuine team player.
● Good attitude, logical thinking and should be able to work with keenness to learn
and enjoy the work in hand.
Location: Delhi NCR & Bangalore
Experience: 4-8 years
CTC : 14-16 LPA
Notice Period : Less than 30 days ONLY